1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Recommendation about multi mineral

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rachel, Jul 1, 2012.

1. rachel

rachel

I'd like to hear recommendation from people who are chemicals sensitive about good quality multi mineral without iron and copper and preferable without vitamin D-3 and iodine. I tried Thorne's multi-mineral but I'm afraid it's not so good for me. The capsule's minerals appear as picolinate and other ingredients are aspartic acid, hypromellose (from cellulose), leucine and silicon dioxide.
  2. Victronix

Victronix Senior Member

California
    I'd be interested in this also. I take Jarrow's Bone-up and I would like to find something better. My local market advocates the New Chapter products, like this one:

http://www.newchapter.com/take-care/bone-strength-take-care

It's sort of an interesting write-up on that page, but I haven't tried them, in part because they are expensive.

See more popular forum discussions.