1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Really? Is this who we are?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Nielk, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I already feel an improvement in general of people being more civil to each other and being careful not to attack their character. People are switching the whole direction and are trying to find good constructive ways to help us. i'm very grateful for this! Kudos to all who are aware and making an effort!
  2. stevenski

stevenski Guest

Well said, everyone. I am going to try and see the many positive sides of this forum. Its great to see such a lovely, heartwarmimg thread.:) Love Steve Benson("Stevenski")
  3. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Neilk, this is an amazing thread. Thanks for posting this. I wonder how Cort is doing? Most of the negativity seems to be directed towards him. I don't know how he has put up with it for so long. (And I am guilty of this sometimes too). If I were him, my self esteem would be pretty crushed by now. I think he deserves a thanks for putting up with all of us. Thanks Cort!
    Nielk likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.