Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

really good video from lawyer who has sued the FDA

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by markmc20001, Aug 30, 2011.

1. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi#p/u/3/K0mCflkqLbU

Talks about all kinds of good stuff. How he has won battles against the FDA, and then how the FDA ignores court orders from the court!

How drug companies have complete control of the FDA.

The attacks on supplements.

From how the Law board has put pressure on him to drop cases.

This guy is for real!

This guy represented a kid who saw Dr Burzynski when the FDA ordered kid off Burzynski treatment and back to chemotherapy.

WillowJ likes this.
  2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    Thanks for posting.It's amazing what we don't know.

3. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Thanks for posting this Mark. I've read about Jonathan Emord for years in the Life Extension magazine. It was great to see and hear him on this youtube interview. He has a lot of courage and is a real hero in my opinion. I hope a lot of people will view this. I think a public that is informed, and cares, and lets their government representatives know they care is the only way we have a chance against the big money interests that currently dominate our government. Money can certainly sway elections, but ultimately it's the votes of individual people that determine the outcomes.

Rich

WillowJ likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.