The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Reactions to ALA?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by sillysocks84, Oct 17, 2015.

1. sillysocks84

sillysocks84 Senior Member

Can ALA cause any reactions? Should people like us start on lower doses? What dose? I had been taking ALA and felt good after taking it but then later that day dizzy. I don't know if it was from that, but at the time thought it could be.... I hear it can be a precursor to gluthathione so I do want to take it but don't know if it can cause problems as well.

2. pelea

pelea

What is your dosage & timing? Did you take the 4 essential supplements + ACE to support your adrenals? Got reaction means got heavy metal toxicity so need to get the heavy metals out.

sillysocks84 likes this.
  3. sillysocks84

I'll have to go back and find the bottle. I discontinued a while back. So should I look at metals testing?

4. pelea

pelea

Hair Mineral Element Test only if you want to have a baseline comparison after a period of chelation, as your dizziness already showed heavy metals reaction in your body from ALA.

Need to follow chelation protocol based on ALA half life to avoid bad dumping phase. Can guide you if you want to follow through.

5. sillysocks84

Do I need to do something special? I looked up and read how mercury can stay in the brain possibly from ala....

6. pelea

pelea

ALA is the only chelator to bring Mercury out of the brain! You start to have food intolerances when your gut couldn't cope with high Mercury amount from your amalgams/vaccine etc and that's when your body in order to protect you, will store Mercury in your fats especially brain, breasts, glands etc & you get more sick.

Nothing special, just remove all your amalgams, adjust some daily supplements & take ALA at regular intervals 3 days on, 4 days off will do & you'll feel better after each round.

sillysocks84 likes this.
  7. sillysocks84

What's dosage should I begin at?

8. pelea

pelea

Any amalgam/silver fillings or root canals or crowns in your teeth?

9. 0kaygrl

0kaygrl

Or maybe the ALA just caused low blood sugar, which it can do

10. pelea

pelea

Heavy toxic metals severely mess up body functions that make you struggle to cope daily. When ALA started to pull out heavy metals sequested deep inside your brain/organs/glands which you accumulated through the years, your poor body struggles but couldn't cope that's why fatigue. Dumping effect can be managed easily through appropriate protocol.

No, ALA main function is to lower heavy toxic metals in your body.

See more popular forum discussions.