Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Reaching a Theta->Delta meditative state to aid relaxation?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Bansaw, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Bansaw

Bansaw Senior Member

Long time ago I was able to reach what you would call a "meditative" state (what I would call a prayerful state) in which means that your brain moves into producing Theta waves, then Delta waves.
    I then suffered post traumatic stress disorder and find this state pretty impossible to get to now.

Are there any supplements or things I can try to enable my body to once again reach this Theta,Delta state?
    I think it would greatly help me in my recovery from CFS. I have tried many times but my brain seems just too active. After 40 mins of directed relaxation, I can get down to a relaxed state but nowhere near what I was able to achieve before.

Any comments?

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Have you tried Holosync? I think they have a free demo. The theory is that their (used to be a CD) recording takes you from Beta to Alpha, to Theta to Delta. (not sure if I have the order correct) I do find it relaxing.

See more popular forum discussions.