1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Raw Thyroid Glandular

Discussion in 'Thyroid Dysfunction' started by Lou, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    How are you doing @maryb with your thyroid meds now?

Ema
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Ema
    dare I say it ema but I do feel a little better - no major changes just a slight increase in energy, eg I'm usually 'gone' after about 5pm - but last week went out shopping (okay only a brief trip) at 6pm for an hour. Its not every day but I'm happy with it, problem is I also started a transdermal bvit about 10 days ago so??
    The problem I do have now is an increased heart rate at times - it goes from the 80's to the 100's , not had this for a long time - so I don't know whether that would be a normal response in the early stages of supplementation, what do you think?
    I'd say my BP is also a bit higher too......

I only have a arm cuff monitor - which is always in the wrong part of the house when I think maybe I should take a reading - you know the trip upstairs = energy use = recovery time....... is it worth it?

We know when somethings not right don't we? the first day I stared taking note was because I felt really funny - when I checked my Hr was 107 - we don't need doctors sometimes do we?

sooooo just looking at a pulse oximeter in order to get a clearer picture about whats happening before I speak to my doc.

See more popular forum discussions.