• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Raw Adrenal Glandular diarrhea

NotThisGuy

Hi,
I've got a question and wanted to know if anyone else had a experience like me or maybe an explanation.

Since last week I have watery diarrhea (better and worse days) and lots of burping. It feels like too much Serotonin because I also got a spaced out feeling like when i take Tryptophan.

My gut have been a mess since long time so there might be no relation at all but all it started few days after I tried a little bit from a capsule of swanson raw adrenal glandular for my weak adrenals.

Could it be that I catched something from it? If yes what do i do now? I'm not taking any other supplements or medication.

I react badly to everything and can only tolerate 4 foods since over 1 year now.

Like I said maybe just a coincidence, but if not I don't really know what to do? I'm suspecting mastocytosis is a big issue for me so don't know if I can tolerate any antibiotics.

Thanks for your help.

NotThisGuy

Another possible reason:
I began to eat loads of ghee for a few weeks. I also gained weight ( I'm really skinny), but arround the time the diarrhea started (a few days before) it didn't work anymore.
Is it possible that I drained myself out of any choline because of tons of ghee? I don't have any choline in my diet.