Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rally in Sacramento, CA (USA) at the Capitol Steps on June 2, 11:30-1:30

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Tom Kindlon, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member

2. Groggy Doggy

Groggy Doggy Building a New Home

:star: THIS IS THE ONLY RALLY IN THE US THIS YEAR :star:

The ME/CFS Awareness Rally at the California State Capitol (South Side) in Sacramento is just around the corner! June 2, 11:30AM-1:30PM, Shoe Exhibit from 10:30-4:00PM. :balloons:

Speakers include Solve ME/CFS, Open Medicine Foundation, and Simmaron Research.

A local musician, Michael Jaspar, will be performing "Beachwalk", a song he wrote to promote ME/CFS Awareness. 50% of the song's proceeds will be donated to Simmaron Research. You may purchase it on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play.

If you have a "missing" story to share, please send it along with a pair of shoes to:
    Marilyn Yu 7600 Lindale Dr. Sacramento, CA 95828

Marilyn will accept your shoes up until June 1st. (Shoes will not be returned)

:thumbsup:

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    RogerBlack and bspg like this.

See more popular forum discussions.