• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Raising Testosterone

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
What pregnenolone dosage would you guys suggest? I see that most stores carry 25 mg or 30 mg as their lowest, but I've read that that's too much per day and it should be more like 5 mgs per day. Any thoughts?

There is a 15mg transdermal cream, creams are suppose to be better as absorbed more slowly and steady, pills are metabolized to quickly. I think there can be a bit of a build up in your system so i would leave it a week before adjusting dosage and maybe taking a day or 2 off every so often.

Personally i would start at 5 mg which is probably what im on now, have used higher but way too many side effects. If your T levels are low this can help, my T levels were mid range and preg put it up into high range.

Progesterone is different again and low doses are sometimes used in men, pregnenolone can help raise progesterone levels but overall pregnenolone has an energizing effect so i would try dosing in the morning first.

cheers!!!