Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

R lipoic acid

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Sam7777, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Sam7777

Sam7777 Senior Member

@Sushi

The below quotes are from a personal account of the recovery of an individual who had severe CFS/ME. This is a series of conversations between he and I (He is 'B' and I am 'H P' and a group from a mercury detox group. He speculates heavy vaccine damage, and did not have amalgams. But he had thallium toxicity as well. He also had to take, and did benefit from, methylation supplements.

I wanted to share this in lieu of what I recently learned about the supplement TUDCA. This is also the most important conversation about mercury detox I've encountered the last two years because it raises many direct questions about the efficacy of different protocols (Cutler, vs. Shade, etc). It had spurred me to learn quite a bit about R lipoic that I previously did not.

He has, in my opinion, articulated the combination of CFS/ME and metal toxicity symptoms in a more descriptive clear accurate manner than anyone's previous description.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Sam7777

Sam7777 Senior Member

3. Sam7777

Sam7777 Senior Member

4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    @Sam7777 I'm not sure I understand this thread. The above posts are quotes from something--can you tell us more about what they are and their source? (Also please add paragraph breaks every few lines for ease of reading.)

Valentijn, Hanna, PatJ and 1 other person like this.
  5. South

South Senior Member

Southeastern United States
    Very interesting, potentially. Please do post the link to the thread where this came from. Thanks for the lead @Sam7777 :)

Sam7777 likes this.
  6. x12nu

x12nu

At the end where he says he isn't sure how he ended up with so much mercury in the absence of amalgams, I think that would warrant investigation of a source of mercury at home or wherever he spends a lot of time. Someone broke a thermometer years ago and just swept the mercury under the carpet or something like that? Vapor alone is enough to give you poisoning.

Little Bluestem likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.