1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Quorum sensing, biofilms and the future

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by wishing well, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Here is a link to this subject. It is only available for a day or two. It does laast half an hour or you could skip to 15 mins in. It is about the future direction for fighting infection. Absolutely fasinating, but of little use for us atm. There is one mention of either garlic, or an extract of garlic or maybe they are refering to allicin as the extract - i am a little unclear as i have been told i was wrong to presume they are refering to allicin. I cannot get on with herbs, garlic, allsorts, but i think that i may well suffer for a week or two prior to my next tx if it interferes with the communication between all these pathogens in the biofilm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02x93f1

sianrecovery likes this.
  2. sianrecovery

sianrecovery Senior Member

Manchester UK
    I just listened to this and really enjoyed it, thanks for posting xxxx

wishing well likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.