Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Questions for New York area people

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by john66, Jul 27, 2011.

1. john66

john66 Senior Member

Hi All, I have been going to Dr. Enlander for a few years and have done several rounds of Kutapressin, to no avail. I'm a little frustrated because it seems like I wasted a few years on this drug, getting worse. I fell hurried in and out and probably due to CFS, I forget, am too exhausted and not get all of my questions answered. Does he typically move you to antivirals/bacterials. Mycoplasma and Cytomegalovirus are high, also EBV and HHV. Is Susan Levine more aggressive, faster??? Any other doctors in NJ or NY that people have gotten any results with. I originally went to Dr. Enlader because he took Horizon BC, now that that is over, maybe re-asses the circles I am running in. I live in North Jersey and going into NYC is an all day, exhausting and expensive affair. Parking anywhere near his office is cost prohibitive.

2. Nielk

Nielk

There is Dr. Benjamin Natelson who used to be in NJ but just moved to Ny Beth Israel Medical Center here http://www.painandfatigue.com/
    You might check to see if he accepts your insurance.
    Good luck.

See more popular forum discussions.