Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

questions about caution with vitamin A & E

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by lemonworld, Jul 21, 2016.

1. lemonworld

lemonworld

Norway
    I'm planning to start methylation and want to get the basic supplements down before then.

I haven't started vitamin A or E yet, as I'm usure of what is the best way to do it or if they are safe? I see so much contradicting advice out there, and I realize there might not be a definitive answer, but I would love to hear other peoples input and experiences with this.

Through diet and fish oil I get around 50 mg vitamin E and 3500 IU vitamin A every day.

I've seen 10 000 IU vitamin A recommended, which I have no chance of reaching without a supplement.

I have bough the Now foods Gamma-E-complex, but it has only 200mg Gamma-tocopherol out of 600mg total tocopherols, so I'm not sure it's a worth while supplement?

what are you supplementing?

panckage likes this.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Senior Member

Vancouver, British Columbia
    My high dose multi from Life Extension has 5,000 IU of Vitamin A. It used to be that Vitamin A was recommended at higher doses but I think over the years they have decided that 10,000 IU was too high.

lemonworld likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.