So as it turns out what I might have is Neuromyotonia. Not CFS / ME. I have been waiting nearly 6 months for my appointment with Dr. Rey, which is going to be around May 3rd. Coming up soon. Should I still go? I realize Neuromyotonia is still considered autoimmune, but also possibly paraneoplastic / cancer related. Treatment for NMT still involves calming the immune system if cancer isnt present. Just wondering if I'm going to end up having the infamous "Doctor Conversation" i've had 100x before: Wait months to be seen, then you're in and out without an ounce of help 45 minutes later.