1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Question about Freddd's B12 Protocol

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by minniemom2011, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    The Source Naturals 10mg looks like the best contender for dibencozide right now until more testing tells us one way or another. Any of the listed b-complexes people are talkingng about should be adequate for now. Right now however, you don't even know if you have a problem with folic acid so you can certainly make a start with what you have and then you have a basis of comparison and will know if you have a folic acid problem at all. We don't know the percentage but my best guess it is between 20% and 50% based on known genetic issues. Good luck.

2. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Noosaville, Aust
    Since I am getting everything from iHerb, decided to get Thorne #6 B Complex http://www.iherb.com/Thorne-Research-B-Complex-6-60-Veggie-Caps/18129?at=0. It has a much smaller folic acid footprint, and mostly the same quantities of b as the B Right. I will also order Inositol separately, as this the major difference. Its pretty cheap, so no biggie. I also am not sure whether the forms of b are okay. Perhaps someone could let me know if I have made the correct choice.

3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi RustyJ,

I think it would be to your advantage to find out if you have a paradoxical folate deficiency at all and then compare to that small amount. I have no problem with a little folic acid once a week but a lot of trouble with the same amount daily.

See more popular forum discussions.