Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Quest or Labcorp?

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by Horizon, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Horizon

Horizon Senior Member

I know they both get horrible reviews but do you think either one of these national blood labs Quest or Labcorp is better/more reliable? Why?

2. undiagnosed

undiagnosed Senior Member

United States
    I've used both mainly just dependent on which one I can get the test I want through. I haven't had any issues at either with the phlebotomists. I'm not sure regarding reliability, don't really have the data to make that determination. However, Labcorp has been significantly faster at reporting results for me.

Horizon likes this.
  3. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    I have used both as well. Labcorp maybe 2 times? I did leave the office, and they had a lab accident, so needed me to come back to redraw my blood. A little inconvenient, but I had not gotten to far.

Use Quest a lot, probably 2 times a years, never had an issue, and the phlebotomist are great, barely feel them prick me!

GG

Horizon likes this.
  4. Horizon

Horizon Senior Member

I have noticed Labcorp being faster with results as well.

See more popular forum discussions.