• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Quality Multi-Vitamin with B-vitamins & Folate?

Googsta

Doing Well
"Large doses of B-12 could theoretically compete with other B-vitamins in the cell, so to prevent deficiencies I always recommend that patients starting injections supplement their diet with multivitamins containing B-vitamins as well as folate. " Cheney

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a quality product that fits this bill?
Thanks!

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
I just bought Ultra Preventative X by Douglas Labs. It's expensive and your suppose to take 8 of them a day, but I only take 4 usually. There are some places selling the older formula which does not have methlyfolate, methylcobalmin and Vitamin K.

Googsta

Doing Well
Thanks, I've checked them out but for what I want I think the Ortho-core is superior, unfortunately can't afford that ATM so may go with the Jarrows.

Is it just me or is the douglas labs missing some B's??

Clinicians didn't quite stack up.

Shellbell

Lately I have been trying out Vitaspectrum Multiple vitamin/mineral powder from Klaire Labs. It contains Metafolin, mb12, and adb12. This issued with patients with autism. It is iron and copper free.