1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

qualifying for GCMAF

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Helene, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Helene

Helene

In Dr K de M's presentation at Mt. Sinai it was stated that he excludes certain categories of patients from the treatment with GCMAF because of high risk of severe IRIS.

Just off the top of my head I recall he looks at Il6, and ANA. But there are more markers too.

MY result for Il6serum is 8.1 (ref. range 0.00-5.00) So my result looks on the high side.

Any thoughts? Anyone with similar results?
    Helene

2. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

my IL is about 560 with normal range less than 24. i'm still taking gcmaf and enlander didnt say not to. my ana is normal.

maybe you can start with a super low dose of gcmaf....

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Daf,

Your IL "what?"...6, 8?

Sushi

4. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

whoops lol...IL6

thats what it was before the gcmaf...

5. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    So my IL6 result at 61 (range 0.000-5.000) looks positively smalll campared to yours daff, mind you I was in a lot better shape 18months, lord only knows what it would be now.

6. atoska

atoska

rome italy
    Hello everyone! Does anyone of you know if you have to be XMRV positive for KDM to treat you? I know for Dr Enlander is not a condition... but i would like to see KDM since he is much closer to spain.
    thanks! :)

7. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    No, you don't. If you want introductions to other patients of his in Spain, PM me or open a chat.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.