1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Q for those with muscular pains with ldn

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by leaves, Feb 28, 2011.

1. leaves

leaves Senior Member

For those that had muscular pains in neck area when starting ldn: do you think LdN is/ has been an effective treatment for you? Or was it harmful?
  2. voner

voner Senior Member

ldn

leaves:

last summer, i tried 1mg/day (i think).... within a week it flared my neck/upper back/shoulder area pain and especially trigger points in the muscles. I continued for two or three weeks of horrible misery -- and then I went to see my doctor and he made the duh! suggestion that I maybe quit the LDN .........

I did -- and within a view days I was back to the usual muscular pain/trigger point/etc.

I'm still thinking about trying a really really slow and low version.... start with a quarter milligram or half a milligram and very slowly build up.... It's on my list!!

Anyone else?

See more popular forum discussions.