• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Q for those with muscular pains with ldn

leaves

For those that had muscular pains in neck area when starting ldn: do you think LdN is/ has been an effective treatment for you? Or was it harmful?

voner

ldn

For those that had muscular pains in neck area when starting ldn: do you think LdN is/ has been an effective treatment for you? Or was it harmful?

leaves:

last summer, i tried 1mg/day (i think).... within a week it flared my neck/upper back/shoulder area pain and especially trigger points in the muscles. I continued for two or three weeks of horrible misery -- and then I went to see my doctor and he made the duh! suggestion that I maybe quit the LDN .........

I did -- and within a view days I was back to the usual muscular pain/trigger point/etc.

I'm still thinking about trying a really really slow and low version.... start with a quarter milligram or half a milligram and very slowly build up.... It's on my list!!

Anyone else?