Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pulsing HGH dosage?

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by ellenelle, Feb 11, 2014.

1. ellenelle

ellenelle

Does anyone know of a protocol to avoid acclimation and dependency when using human growth hormone? I was on it for quite a while and its efficacy diminished over time. I stopped for about a year and am considering starting again. Thanks,
    Ellen

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Sounds interesting might make hgh more affordable but unsure if u would get the same benefits?
    What sort of things did u find it help with in reguards to cfs?

3. ellenelle

ellenelle

I have bad muscle wasting. It helped slow that down and help with tissue repair.

heapsreal likes this.
  4. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Dr. Hertoghe, who is basically the authority on endrocrinology started growth hormone at a physiological replacement dose and was able to lower his dose as apparently it restored his normal pituitary GH output. If this is the case, I doubt you need to worry about pulsing it. Bodybuilding often do 5 days on 2 days off though. But they are using ridiculously huge doses. If you are just doing an IU or 2 I doubt it will even interfere with whatever little natural output you have. If you have a prescription for it I am assuming you are deficient in it anyway...

amaru7 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.