1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pulsing Equilibrant

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Marianarchy, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Marianarchy

Marianarchy

I just started on Equilibrant for low NK cell activity. I don't see my doc for another few weeks, so I did this on my own. I have worked up to 2 tablets daily. Is Equilibrant supposed to be pulsed? If so, what's the schedule?

2. PGHCFS

PGHCFS

Pittsburgh, PA
    Hi,
    I am on 8 taking 2 a day right now. From all I have read, you do not pulse the dose. If you add Inosine, that you do pulse.
    Hope this works for both of us!

3. Marianarchy

Marianarchy

4. PGHCFS

PGHCFS

Pittsburgh, PA
    Meant to say Day 8.

5. equestrian111

equestrian111

ct
    May I ask where you bought the equilibrant ? I went to the website but did not see any order link.

6. PGHCFS

PGHCFS

Pittsburgh, PA
    Oh no, that is strange. I can't get to the order page now either. I will try again tomorrow. I hope they haven't run out, it seems to be helping me.

7. Marianarchy

Marianarchy

They seem to have website issues occasionally. I wouldn't worry about it, just check back tomorrow. I glad to hear it's helping you!

8. equestrian111

equestrian111

ct
    They sent me an email with a number to call for ordering. Website problems.

Marianarchy likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.