Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Publicize and shame NIH for cutting Davis funding & lacking interest in cheap diagnostics

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects' started by Horizon, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Horizon

Horizon Senior Member

Ron Davis was funded for 27 years and was completely cut off. He was told that the government "has no interest in cheap diagnostics" I think this is outrageous and we need to disseminate this information and shame them because it is so obvious they are connected to big pharma. Why wouldn't they be happy about cheap diagnostics that help accurately diagnose and save patients lives?

Here's what we need to do:

1. Is there an audio or text quote by an official saying this to Ron Davis?
    2. If not, does anyone know where Ron Davis said this? I recall it was in a video, perhaps one of his updates?
    3. Once we have the audio or text quote, we should create graphics, videos etc and try to get the media to pick up on the headline that the government does not "care about cheap diagnostics"

GreyOwl, leela, Starlight and 2 others like this.
  2. aaron_c

aaron_c Senior Member

3. perrier

perrier Senior Member

Horizon,
    Please put this in context. When did this happen? Was this in response to a grant request. Etc.
    Thanks

Richard7 and Binkie4 like this.
  4. Neunistiva

Neunistiva Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.