1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day One: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 20 March 2014
The location has now moved to San Francisco, for the first day of the IACFS/ME 11th biennial event, and another exciting round of presentations to an even larger audience. Searcher was again present, with her Press Pass, and along with some very kind help, from Hope, managed to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Publication of original Adelaide CFS MRI study - preview

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Min, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
  2. helen41

helen41 Senior Member

Sleepy Hollow Canada
    exciting! thanks for sharing this
  3. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    yay - I can't wait to read it!
  4. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    :D

no offence to good news/info of the orginal post or poster :)
    just, well...exactly how many nails does it take to get the coffin of this gawd damn "somatform zombie voodoo bullshit" crap, nailed SHUT, forever?

"You can drag a psych to facts, but you can't make the bugger accept them!" :innocent1:
  5. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    thanks Min for posting the link to the preview, but i also have to agree with silverblade here. Am getting mighty tired of reading all this juicy stuff only to visit my doctor and be told i am anxious or to see friends and here them whispering behind my back about what a shame it is that i have gone so mad. Its the world we live in and it sucks.
    I vote to kidnap my doctor and have a special viweing room to sit him in with a continous video loop of all the thousands of studies that PROVE beyond a doubt that M.E is real and that there are things they could even do for me.
    Sorry ive gone of on a strange rant.
  6. toddm1960

toddm1960 Senior Member

Rochester, New York
    It's the money/governments/goverment agencies that are driving the psychobabble, this fight is far, far from over. Our only hope is to fund WPI to keep up the real science.
  7. Glynis Steele

Glynis Steele Senior Member

Newcastle upon Tyne UK
  8. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Great piece of work - thanks for posting Min.
  9. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    I just want to apologise for my rant involving kidnapping doctors. I am infact a pacifist and would never do that or want any one else to. My post went very off topic and was just a bit of frustration. Apologies.

See more popular forum discussions.