1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Psoriasis Treatment with Biologics.

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by minkeygirl, Feb 24, 2011.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    My psoriasis, which I had long before CFS, is really getting out of control. I don't mind the plaques but I am itching so much now it is barely tolerable.

I have put off going to a dermatologist because the new biologic medications scare me to death. My concern is not only the side effects of the meds but how they could affect my CFS since they suppress the immune system.

Has anyone had a positive experience with them? Please don't post if you are going to scare the living daylights out of me please.

Thanks

See more popular forum discussions.