The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by filfla4, Feb 2, 2015.

1. filfla4

filfla4 Senior Member

I've been a patient of Kdm for the last 4yrs and have been on abx treatment for Lyme/Bartonella for the last 2.5yrs: oral, IV and also herbal, as well as several other treatments.

I just got some new blood results and now he has found me IgA positive for Pseudomonas aeruginosa. My result came back at 3.7 (range 0.00 - 2.00).

Does anyone know anything about this infection and it's treatment? I don't know much at the moment as I'm still waiting for Kdm's report. Any info/links would be MUCH appreciated!!!!

Valentijn likes this.
  2. filfla4

filfla4 Senior Member

3. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Interesting, think they monitor this some in waters in our environment.

GG

4. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've spent some time researching this for my husband. Here are some links, info. Trying for not TMI! Colloidal silver and oregano oil seemed to be the most prominent for alternative treatments.

http://www.thesilveredge.com/pseudomonas.shtml Colloidal Silver and Pseudomonas Infections

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=silver nanoparticles and viruses

http://www.functionalhealthsolutions.com/Silvercillin-Liquid-16-oz-_p_5510.html

This is the intro to a very long piece about Silvercillin. It seems to be for practitioners only, was posted to a forum I participate on. If you want more, of it, let me know.

[I found this method to be very useful: putting Oregano oil into capsule. Otherwise it's verrrry strong orally.

filfla4 likes this.
  5. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    I tested positive for pseudomons luteola but my doc wouldn't run blood tests. I think rocephin may be effective as pseudomonas is gram negative

filfla4 likes this.
  6. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    I feel really terribly sick now despite being on 2g tinidazole doxy and roxithromycin, maybe I just have a resistant infection. I've decided to stop selenium since it's listed I found out as a toxic heavy metal

7. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    @physicsstudent13 2gr tini/day that's a huge dose, moreover in combo with other ABX. Last month, 1gr/day knocked me out, even on a solo regimen.

See more popular forum discussions.