Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Protandim

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Rockt, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Rockt

Rockt Senior Member

2. kat0465

kat0465 Senior Member

Texas
    it looks great on here thats for sure, i was impressed with all the info on it. it must be promising, it seems they have put a looot of $$$ into the supp, not too expensive, so i may give it a try.

Kat

3. Rockt

Rockt Senior Member

Yeah, I thought it sounds good too. I just wonder if it really works/helps or if it's more hype. So many purchases of promising products, so few results...

4. kat0465

kat0465 Senior Member

Texas
    the one thing that kinda makes me think theres something to it was Montel Williams. No telling what all he takes, but when he ran out of the supp and his people didnt tell him, he couldnt understand why he was feeling worse.

he asked his assistant who packs his pill box, and she said they had ran out of protandim. when he started it again, he felt better. i would hope he wouldn't be in it for any kind of Money. he knows what it's like to suffer.

Kat

See more popular forum discussions.