• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Project: Tackling the UK NHS 'FATIGUE' SERVICES

Uno

Hi folks

For those who do not know me - I run a UK based charity for M.E aiming to raise awareness of the disease and run education projects.

I have made education packs consisting of an information booklet on M.E to be sent out to GP's. It's a comprehensive breakdown of the illness and a great resource.

I am sending these out to all the NHS CFS services with a letter asking relevant and important questions about the lack of treatment these services offer but I want to put a question to the patients themselves, I want you all to have your say.

So if you are under a CFS clinic or have been previously, what would you like to say? What was your experience, good or bad? How could we improve NHS services and what would you like to see offered?

All contributions welcome!