1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Project ENOUGH!!!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by awol, Aug 11, 2010.

1. awol

awol *****

First, it is important to note that I am neither a moderator nor an administrator there, just a member. I do not speak "with authority" for the forum.

However, yes, you are wrong. The forum is NOT about attacking the CAA.

Occasionally, on that forum, the CAA does get criticized. Sometimes frustration with the CAA is vented there in humorous ways. These criticisms and moments of lashing out are not suppressed as they are here. That is not the equivalent of an entire forum being ABOUT being against the CAA.
  2. awol

awol *****

As for jspotila, it was originally her post that did get this thread on quite the wrong track by confusing my project with the forum where I am organizing it. If apologies are going to go around, that should also be acknowledged.

This thread turned into a war of different viewpoints and different forum philosophies rather than being about a very good and very important advocacy effort. The misrepresentation was initiated by jspotila., although I am sure this was not intentional.
  3. leaves

leaves Senior Member

Aiaiai give it a rest.

See more popular forum discussions.