• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Professor Martin Pall Research Lecture On How WiFi And Other EMF's Affect MCS and CFS

ahmo

@liverock Thanks for this. It triggered the thought in me that maybe Dr. Pall and his NO-ONOO- cycle has the clue to my current experiences. I've been following the BH4 thread, other ammonia info, and the recent thread by Kimsie re rest and oxidative stress. And experiencing for myself what the onset of oxidative stress feels like, and how I can manage it. I've had awareness of Pall's work for years, but with limited overall comprehension. Inspired by you, I looked on youtube and found another talk by him from June 2014, 2 + hours explaining the cycle. Hopefully by the end of it I'll have a much better understanding than my repeated attempts to read about it have yielded, and some new strategies for managing. :) Here's the vid I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6A7r1gemjto