1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prof R Virology blog on XMRV integration in prostate cancer

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by urbantravels, Jan 4, 2011.

1. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    More detail on the 2008 prostate cancer study showing proviral integration that Eric Silverman of the Cleveland Clinic had referred to in the comments on an earlier posting.

http://www.virology.ws/2011/01/04/retroviral-integration-and-the-xmrv-provirus/

2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Apparently Racaniello wants more evidence...I thought viral integration would be enough.. from the blog

3. lancelot

lancelot Senior Member

southern california
    Thank you!
  4. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Its almost like peeling an onion; you peel one layer and think OK we're there and they say not you have to go the next layer and then the next layer.....It's amazing how many if's and's or but's there are.

See more popular forum discussions.