1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prof Kenny de Meirleir's treatment

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by janeinmelbourne, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Is anyone either a patient of Kenny's or following his treatment ideas? I am a new patient of his and about to start with some of his recommendations for treatment. I'd love to hear others' experiences with this.

Jane

2. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Tony and Beady. Get some more patients here and we'll either open up a forum devoted to his ideas or a group. We've been thinking about doing it. :D

4. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    We're both spreading the word as we can...:) Hopefully some more will come along.

5. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Maybe we should just create it and they will come? We're changing alot right now - probably give it a try next week.

6. Kenny de Meirleir group

I'd be really interested in joining that, Cort. Thanks a lot!

Jane

7. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Good way to go. If people see a dedicated KDM section and don't have to search it gets my vote..:)

Eventually we could have one for Peterson, Cheney etc too...At the moment there's discussion under Vistide re Peterson but it's not easy to see unless you're really searching. Many thanks Cort...:)

8. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I have learned a lot from Dr Kenny's videos and I wonder if someone could tell me if this group just has an axe to grind or if their complaints are valid. I dont know if Dr Kenny is still taking ME/CFS patients but I was considering consulting with him but if he is not patient centric I don't want to continue down that path (been doing that for years w/ Drs). He sure sounds patient centric in his videos so I was wondering if this group is being political or has a valid complaint

http://www.ncf-net.org/forum/CallForResignation.htm

See more popular forum discussions.