Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prof Garth Nicholson interviewed on GWS and the overlap with ME, Lyme etc

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Countrygirl, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    I am listening to this now with my breakfast and thought some of you might be interested..........well that is an understatement.............anyone with ME should listen and also read Prof Nicholson's book Project Day Lily in my opinion. The link takes you to Prof Garth Nicholson speaking on Gulf War Syndrome earlier this year.

http://prn.fm/the-infectious-myth-professor-garth-nicolson-03-17-15/

His book Project Day Lily is a fascinating read too. I downloaded it free a couple of years ago. I noted it is still available free, but I haven't posted the link because I cannot guarantee it is a safe site. I will leave that to you.

heapsreal likes this.
  2. msf

msf Senior Member

I´m listening now:

Interviewer: It´s been a while, so could you remind the audience what the Gulf War was?
    Nicholson: Well, I think most people know what the Gulf War was.

Bloody intellectuals! How are we supposed to know what the Gulf War was unless you tell us?

shahida, Marco and worldbackwards like this.
  3. msf

msf Senior Member

Haha, most people who listen to the program ´will understand PCR,´ but they don´t know what the Gulf War was.

SOC likes this.
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Interesting that he doesnt blame vaccines directly for causing immune dysfunction but indirectly ie the volume or amount of vaccines given all at once. Makes sense.

I recall judy mikovits recently saying how it doesn't make sense that new borns get bombarded with vaccines when the first 6 weeks of life they carry their mothers antibodies. Also hep B vaccines are given to kids to young when their risk of getting hepB is very low.

It makes sense to spread these immunizations out further and only give them when they are near the age of increased risk of certain infections .

They should also assess further risks by examining the family history for auto immune or immunodeficiency . Maybe they need to develop tests to assess those who have a high risk of reactions to vaccines.

xrayspex, SOC, ahmo and 6 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.