1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Problems with Redlabs Testing in Brussels

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by AlexMac, Mar 14, 2011.

1. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    What exactly were your results, AlexMac, if you don't mind? You had two tests, right? And do the results matter for a treatment decision?

2. AlexMac

AlexMac

Sure Ukxmrv, but I'm new to this forum, adn don't know how to modify the heading, any ideas?

3. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    Unless I'm mistaken, it's still a limitation of the software that only moderators and admins can change the title of a thread once it has been created.

It's just possible that the thread creator may be able to edit the title by editing the first post in the thread (using the "Edit Post" button below the post), and changing the title of that post (or adding a title if there isn't one already).

If that doesn't work, please state here the new title you want for this thread, and/or send me a private message, and I'll change the thread title for you.

4. AlexMac

AlexMac

Thank you Mark :)

5. mhj

mhj

Norway
    Ofcause not... its a software program for downloading in the link. Your anti-virus software clear the treat, but if y are not aware and what the program are - then y probably have a serious problem.

Not joking about shit like this my friend :)

6. AlexMac

AlexMac

It's a norwegian site, bizarre. I don't have any problems on my pc.

7. JPV

JPV Senior Member

Why are you people taking tests for a virus that hasn't even been proven to exist yet?

8. AlexMac

AlexMac

Why do you ask this question?

9. AlexMac

AlexMac

Of course, they do since we're taking them to court, what REDLABS are doing is ILLEGAL. PERIOD.

10. AlexMac

AlexMac

For the same reason other patients do, BECAUSE WE LOOK FOR AN ANSWER and a possible therapy... duh...

See more popular forum discussions.