The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Problems after RC extraction and amalgam removal

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by rachel, Apr 13, 2013.

1. rachel

rachel

Hello,

I've been suffering from pains and uncomfortable feelings (head+neck) after the mentioned process. I didn't treat all the cavitations after the extraction. I still have a lot of mucus and probably a kind of candida fungus somewhere in my digestion system following amalgam removal. I wonder if there are chances that the pains are also connect to the extraction and anyway, if there are serious alternative ways to treat jaws cavitations and inflammation without a surgery.

2. anna8

anna8 Senior Member

Hi Rachel!
    From your post I'm not sure what you mean when you say I have not treated all the cavitations after extraction!
    You have it seems to be having dental problems! If you could give more information maybe I would understand more of the situation and to how much dental work you had done!
    I would like to understand more as I do suffer from a lot of dental problems which has had a big impact on my health!
    Do you think there is a connection between your dental problems and your health in general?
    Sorry for so many questions!
    Best wishes Anna

See more popular forum discussions.