1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

probably need methylation startup but have FMS, not CFS

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by mike1127, Jul 21, 2013.

1. mike1127

mike1127

My symptoms fit more with FMS than CFS, but I started taking a small amount of dibencozide this week and my anxiety levels and brain fog are GREATLY improved. It seems I need the methylation protocol. I have seen instances in which people with CFS don't like to be lumped in with FMS, but doesn't it seem possible that there are many symptom clusters that can result from methylation problems? My fatigue is not as bad as someone with CFS, but I have enormous muscle pain and brain fog, and I take serious medications to survive it (a large dose of neurontin and risperdal---I can't function without these). I also have bipolar and OCD and bad insomnia, which I see on the symptom lists can result from methlylation problems.

I also suspect possible heavy metal toxicity. I need to get a hair test.

Mike

See more popular forum discussions.