1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prevalence of DSM-IV Personality Disorders in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Controlled S

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Bob, Oct 18, 2012.

1. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I am willing to bet that most who oppose psychiatry or psychiatric treatments, including me, would generally be regarded by most psychiatrist as having a psychiatric disorder. That is easier than confronting the problems in psychiatry, even though most psychiatrists and clinical psychologists are well aware of these problems.
    A.B., MeSci, Iquitos and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    @Esther12, this is an interesting/helpful research finding.

http://aula.acemefide.org/cursos/photo/1135712102Chronic_Fatigue_Syndrome_An_Update[1]._By_Shephard__R.J.._Sports_Medicine__Feb2001__Vol._31_Issue_3__p167__.pdf
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013

See more popular forum discussions.