1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME/CFS: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

pressure in head

Discussion in 'Neurological/Neuro-sensory' started by Cindi, Aug 27, 2011.

1. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Valentijn
    I know that works for you, I tried it after reading how successful it was . I just feel even more ill, also get fishy burps - and I've tried a lot of different brands, Strange how different we are.

Valentijn likes this.
  2. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    pressure in head feeling waxes and wanes for me. I do not feel pain with this pressure...........kind of feels like my head is stuffed with something...........feels real fuzzy like I am under water or water on the brain! I will feel a little dizzy and off balance if the pressure is more than usual............also sometimes it feels like my brain is running a fever with the pressure feeling.

Joss likes this.
  3. shah78

shah78 Senior Member

st pete , florida
    ..............................................What are your Snps? I have exactly your symptoms. Had them for thirty years now! Almost all vestiges of CFS are gone now, EXCEPT this symptom.. I'm thinking its Sulphur and or food histamine issues. Do you have pollen allergies? Is this a similar type pressure?

4. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    @shah78..........never had test.......so don't know what my Snps are. I do not have pollen allergies.......never have had sinus problems. It is interesting that the head pressure is your only remaining symptom?

See more popular forum discussions.