• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Press release & full paper available to journalists for important paper being published in few days

Tom Kindlon

NEWS RELEASE

***Embargoed until Thursday 22nd March at 01:00 GMT / Wednesday 21st March at 21:00 EDT***

Rethinking the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome - a reanalysis of findings from a recent major trial

If any journalists would like a copy of this press release and the embargoed paper, just send me an email at tomkindlon at irishmecfs dot org

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....274636879297512.61710.100002536068526&type=3

Please share widely on social media, by email, et cetera

Tom Kindlon

I am now willing to send the press release and paper to anybody who wants to send it to journalists themselves. This is on condition that the embargo is not broken. My email address is: tomkindlon at irishmecfs dot org