Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prescript assist

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by zzz0r, Nov 24, 2014.

1. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

Anyone tried probiotic prescript assist and had any issues? Especially people that have histamine issues?

2. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Yes and yes. Stopped.

3. Lou

Lou Senior Member

southeast US

I've used it in the past without adverse reaction.

4. mermaid

mermaid Senior Member

Cornwall, UK
    I have used it on and off for a couple of years with no issues when other probiotics gave me problems. I am not sure if I have histamine issues as I have a lot of food intolerances, but some of the histamine high foods are on my list to avoid.

5. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    There are several threads on this. You might like to look here, and here, and here.

Sushi

Sidereal and adreno like this.
  6. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    It gave me a six-day run of agonising migraines. Dunno if that's histamine?

7. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I have histamine issues and use this w/o any problems. Initially daily for 1 month, now approx once/week, rotating w/ other probies.

8. acer2000

acer2000 Senior Member

Yeah I used it for a while. At first it made my GI symptoms better, but after a month or so it seemed to make them worse. When I stopped it, they went back to baseline. Not sure what to make of it.

9. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

I'm using it now. I seem to be much more regular, although it's hard to quantify it's effects. I would hope it's fixing any leaky gut issues.

10. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    I'm yet to be sold on soil based organisms like PA being a good idea. With the exception of one species in PA, the others aren't a normal part of human gut flora.

11. shah78

shah78 Senior Member

st pete , florida
    I had problems with it at the very beginning (first five pills)and then enjoyed the rest of the bottle.I've ordered more. I have fairly strong food histamine reactions.

See more popular forum discussions.