Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prescript Assist and/or probiotics to clear tongue

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Timaca, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

Anyone try Prescript Assist? What are your experiences?

Anyone been able to get a healthy looking tongue using probiotics or anything else?

I tried a very small amount of Prescript Assist and ended up with significant bloating and abdominal cramping. I will need to back off and possibly retry....but gosh, this is no fun!

Thanks in advance for your input.

2. Aileen

Aileen Senior Member

Canada
    I tried Prescript-Assist and got a nasty migraine from it (1 capsule). A few days later I tried again to make sure it really was the P-A. Unfortunately it was. I am hoping that I will be able to take it at a later date.

My tongue has had a coating on it for years. So far, even though I have been on a number of probiotics for several months now, I have not gotten rid of it. It does seem to be improving a little. That seems to be because I have a little more saliva than I have in a long time.

Not sure what is causing the improvement. The main contenders are: the med Pregabalin (Lyrica), the prebiotic FiberAid, the probiotic Align. Also possibly the friendly yeast Florastor (s. boulardii).

After all these years, the one thing I can definitely rule out is coincidence.

Timaca likes this.
  3. Tunguska

Tunguska Senior Member

I cleared white tongue coating with: resistant starch (1-3 tbsp/day), berries (1-2 bowls/day), and tons of cheap random probiotics (50-250billion), all at the same time, plus candida enzymes at night.

Timaca likes this.
  4. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    I found Prescript Assist to be quite strong - maybe try emptying small amounts into another empty capsule?

5. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

@Adster ~
    Thanks for your suggestion. I have been emptying some out into a glass and adding water and drinking it. I am about at the 1/3 capsule per day amount. :)

Best,

6. jjxx

jjxx Senior Member

Wow, I am jealousy of you..., your regimen is the simplest and I couldn't wait to give a try.
    How long take you to clear your white coating?
    What kind of resistant starch you use? I have unmodified potato starch. No matter how much I gulp it down, I don't experience any gas issue of which most people experience? Good sign or bad sign, should I be worried about?
    What candida enzymes do you use?

7. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Mine finally cleared! Doctor told me was a sign of my immune system being low ( which was truth by test and my NKs numbers were lower than ever).
    She told me to use hydrogen peroxide 3 times a day ( I did for a few weeks) and treated the immune system so it clears up ok ( not sure due to which). Ah and changed thoothbrush

8. jjxx

jjxx Senior Member

What did you use to treat your immune system successfully? For your rinse, did you use HP directly or HP mouth rinse?

9. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    They give me Imunovir, LDN, i tried inosine and Nk activator.
    But she tried to put me on full dose of Imunovir ( I cannot go over 3 a day) so she is having me try again to go to all 6 a day.

See more popular forum discussions.