• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Preliminary findings suggest mitochondrial abnormalities

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
This was exiting reading:

http://www.cortjohnson.org/forums/t...patient-study-turns-to-the-mitochondria.3949/

"
"I have only been working in the CFS world for a year, but we have already made several discoveries that have a chance to offer real hope for people who have suffered for so long. We have a paper in review at JAMA. If it is published, we will have a real start on seeing CFS in a new light, and having real tools for new ways to treat patients as individuals, and not just as a patient with CFS."

Thanks to Court for yet another great article.

Any guesses?

lauluce

as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope
I,m so so happy my baby son inherited my wife´s mitochondria... a little less garbage I passed to him. Anyway I´m away a lttle of the mitochondria is codified by the cell´s dna, but just a little