Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Preferred Liposomal Glutathione brand?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Bdeep86, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Bdeep86

Bdeep86 Senior Member

I just got in my aurora nutrascience brand glutathione. Took my first dose, a little disappointed in the first dose. Don't really feel anything. I've taken other liposomal supplements in the past and felt them pretty strongly. From this it was almost nothing. Anyone here have a preferred brand or know of any? Thanks for the help.

2. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    I had good, healing effects that were noticeable with LivOn Labs Liposomal GSH. The price went up to about $2 per dose :(

Back when I took it for AFS (adrenal fatigue syndrome) I could find it on sale for about $1.15 per dose.

You may also want to check out Golden Tiger Lipids. I have not personally tried the new brand they carry, but my impression of this e-tailer is that they are a competitive player in this market and try to carry reputable products.

3. Christopher

Christopher Senior Member

Pennsylvania
    @Sherpa, can you say a little bit more about how it helped and if you still take it? Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014

See more popular forum discussions.