• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayers for those that are sick

maddietod

This is the first time I've noticed this thread. Now that we have a 'like' button, could we use that to indicate that we've read the message and are praying as requested? So people know they've been heard, but we don't clutter up the thread?

Madie

Marlène

I would like a little prayer for Niessie, a lady who has cancer that was misdiagnosed because after having M.E over 20 years. Doctors insisted her symptoms were all in her head. She fought for over a year to get a proper diagnosis. The cancer was huge by then. She had heavy chemo, surgery and radiation. Tomorrow she will have surgery again to exclude metastases in the lungs. Because of her allergies to medicines, she will have no painkillers. I pray she will recover quickly and that the biopsies are clean.

Marlène

Thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers. Niessie is recovering from surgery. They overdosed the narcosis and it felt as if she was dying she told. Her guardian angel is doing an excellent job till now.

CJB

There's been another terrible tragedy involving a gunman entering a theatre in Aurora, CO USA. I am so sorry for the families and the community. Sending prayers.