1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prayers for those that are sick

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by _Kim_, Dec 31, 2009.

1. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    This is the first time I've noticed this thread. Now that we have a 'like' button, could we use that to indicate that we've read the message and are praying as requested? So people know they've been heard, but we don't clutter up the thread?

Madie

Xandoff, ggingues and CJB like this.
  2. Marlène

Marlène Senior Member

Edegem, Belgium
    I would like a little prayer for Niessie, a lady who has cancer that was misdiagnosed because after having M.E over 20 years. Doctors insisted her symptoms were all in her head. She fought for over a year to get a proper diagnosis. The cancer was huge by then. She had heavy chemo, surgery and radiation. Tomorrow she will have surgery again to exclude metastases in the lungs. Because of her allergies to medicines, she will have no painkillers. I pray she will recover quickly and that the biopsies are clean.

redrachel76, Xandoff, xrunner and 3 others like this.
  3. Xandoff

Xandoff Michael

Northern Vermont
    Marlene,

Intent. I have said a prayer for Niessie as requested. Prayer is a positive intention and I am happy to say a prayer for her.

Marlène likes this.
  4. Marlène

Marlène Senior Member

Edegem, Belgium
    Thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers. Niessie is recovering from surgery. They overdosed the narcosis and it felt as if she was dying she told. Her guardian angel is doing an excellent job till now.

5. CJB

CJB Senior Member

Oregon
    There's been another terrible tragedy involving a gunman entering a theatre in Aurora, CO USA. I am so sorry for the families and the community. Sending prayers.

6. Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

CA, USA
    Please add me to the prayer list.

7. jerrymcfadyen

jerrymcfadyen Senior Member

East Bend, NC USA
    Taking time today to pray for those listed and for the ones willing to take time to pray AND for a cure and/or better treatments.
    Blessings to all
    Jerry Mc

See more popular forum discussions.