Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Prayer Tree July 2016

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by allyann, Jul 5, 2016.

1. allyann

allyann Senior Member

Melbourne Australia
    Hey @Gingergrrl thought it might be a good idea to update the Prayer Tree again.

Please add your name if you would like to be a branch or root (or both) or also if I included you from the prior tree and you would like to be removed. You can post it here in the thread or send me a PM.

The most recent list that I could find for PR members who are both branches and roots are:

@Gingergrrl
    @rosie26
    @Asa
    @CantThink
    @Derek Conklin
    @oceiv
    @SpecialK82
    @AnnaDove
    @allyann
    @Billt

Please add prayers for all ME/CFS sufferers worldwide who may not have access or ability to participate on PR, for our ME doctors, researchers, families and caregivers who support us.

The Tree is non-denominational and for people of all faiths and backgrounds. Please see the link for the Jan/Feb Prayer Tree for more info:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/prayer-tree-for-january-february-2015.34953/

rosie26, Asa, alkt and 1 other person like this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @allyann thanks for starting up the prayer tree and I've been wanting to do it for so long but just never got to it. Thank you for your PM as well.

Would you want to do the prayer tree together with me? It worked great two years ago when there were three of us doing it together and then the originator of the tree left PR. Many people asked me to continue it so I kept it in the exact format and I loved doing it but as I got sicker it kind of slipped away from me.

But it's been on my mind and heart lately and would love to do it again. Let me know what you think and we'll get the list current so all are included who want to be on the list and anyone removed who doesn't etc.

Thanks so much for doing this!

Asa and alkt like this.
  3. allyann

allyann Senior Member

Melbourne Australia
    I am happy to do the prayer tree with you and keep it going. Take care of yourself. Peace be with you

Gingergrrl and Asa like this.
  4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @allyann That is great and I look forward to working on this with you soon. Will follow-up via PM.

5. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    rosie26 likes this.
  6. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

Hi, I am here but not posting much and can't deal with any pressure to post. But I will be praying for others, so I would still like to be included in the list for now. Thanks and hope everyone is holding up - the best you can.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    allyann and Gingergrrl like this.
  7. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @rosie26 Absolutely no pressure to post anything and we just wanted to update the list since it was about six months old. Am very happy you are still in the prayer tree and I hope you are holding up the best you can as well :hug:.

rosie26 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.