• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer request for Mikovits et al.

Andrew

Please pray with me.

Dear Heavenly Father. Please provide your protection for Judy Mikovits from those who seek to undermine her work. Please protect the Whittemores and the others involved in WPI. Please support them all as they navigate these difficult times. Please grant those who surround them the wisdom to help find the best possible solution for people with CFS and related diseases. Please soften the hearts of our enemies and move them to help us. Please let our time for deliverance from this illness be now. I humbly beg you, in Jesus' name.

dancer

Beautiful. Thank you.
Let me add my prayer....

Lord, we also ask you to shine the light of truth. Expose the political institutions that have been unjust and uncaring toward the patient community. Open eyes to what has gone on. Bring forward brave journalists to get the word out. Continue to stir the science community to call for integrity in research. Defend us and fight for us, Lord. We are weak, but you are strong. Please act on our behalf in your mercy and power. Grant encouragement and hope to everyone battling this illness, and those working so hard to help us. In Jesus name, Amen.

boomer

John 16:12-13 (NIV) "... But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth."

citybug

And thank you Universe for send Judy Mikovits and the Whittemores, Ruscettis, Silverman and their team members.

Dainty

Please pray with me.

Dear Heavenly Father. Please provide your protection for Judy Mikovits from those who seek to undermine her work. Please protect the Whittemores and the others involved in WPI. Please support them all as they navigate these difficult times. Please grant those who surround them the wisdom to help find the best possible solution for people with CFS and related diseases. Please soften the hearts of our enemies and move them to help us. Please let our time for deliverance from this illness be now. I humbly beg you, in Jesus' name.

Beautiful. Thank you.
Let me add my prayer....

Lord, we also ask you to shine the light of truth. Expose the political institutions that have been unjust and uncaring toward the patient community. Open eyes to what has gone on. Bring forward brave journalists to get the word out. Continue to stir the science community to call for integrity in research. Defend us and fight for us, Lord. We are weak, but you are strong. Please act on our behalf in your mercy and power. Grant encouragement and hope to everyone battling this illness, and those working so hard to help us. In Jesus name, Amen.

Amen........