1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

practitioner to work with yasko protocol??

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by alice111, May 16, 2013.

1. alice111

alice111

Hi all,

I wanted to know if anyone has or knows of a doctor who is familiar with Dr amy Yasko and her protocol.

I know that Yasko offers the forum to help with treatment, but I would really like to work with a practitioner who can help guide me through it. It can be a naturopath, GP, functional, anything really just so long as they have experience using Dr amy yaskos protocol. ok, any info would be great!

2. invisiblejungle

invisiblejungle Senior Member

Chicago suburbs
  3. alice111

alice111

thanks you!! thats great! do you yourself work with Dr Nancy Mullan?

4. invisiblejungle

invisiblejungle Senior Member

Chicago suburbs
    I'm addressing methylation with April Ward-Hauge, a nurse practitioner in California. She was recommended by someone on this forum, but she isn't taking new clients at this time.

Nancy Mullan seems to be the "official" Yasko doctor. If you go to the Yasko forum and ask for doctor recommendations, Mullan is the usually the first name mentioned.

See more popular forum discussions.