MEAdvocacy.org Update and a Call for Continued Support
“I have tried raising money by asking for it, and by not asking for it. I always got more by asking for it.”
Discuss the article on the Forums.

POTS vs NMH in people with ME/CFS

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by ahimsa, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Sea

Sea Senior Member

NSW Australia
    I won't continue to go on any more about this but I find it very sad that you choose to see it in this way. "Does that make sense?" Is asking "Have I explained that properly?" It is NOT a reflection on you. Personally I appreciate when others are willing to take the time and effort required to help me learn something I did not know.

2. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Oregon, USA
    Sharon, I am so sorry that my message came across the wrong way. I was not trying to insult you at all. I was trying to clear up some apparent confusion and also help with the quote tags. I feel sad that you felt insulted. Please believe me when I say that was the farthest thing from my mind.

Lots of us have have cognitive problems. I also have some "brain fog" at times. And I know that I'm not very articulate at times.

So can we just agree that I don't explain things very well and leave it at that?

:angel: Truce? Peace? :angel:

3. Sharon Lang

Sharon Lang

USA
    I have no interest in fighting, and assume that we all have brain fog going on, as well as other issues. I did know this information, and the way it came across seemed patronizing. I was trying to get the information in quotations but had a difficult time with cutting and pasting on an ipad. This is why I specifically gave Dr. Rowe credit.

Things can be misinterpreted when they are written as the emotional aspect left off. No hard feelings, I just wanted you to be aware that I was no oblivious to the information you were sharing.

4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Oregon, USA
    Sushi

Thanks for posting the information about the doctor who did your tilt table test. I have no idea whether I'll ever need/want more testing. But it's really nice to know where to find a compassionate doctor who is also an expert in this area -- not only testing but also for exploring new/different treatment options.

See more popular forum discussions.