1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

POTS the basics...do I have it?

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by ann09, Oct 19, 2012.

1. MishMash

MishMash *****

Georgia
    Again, what is causing the low blood flow to the brain? Why has my father remained completely clear-minded at 80, while his 82-year old brother is completely taken over by Alzheimers. His mind is almost completely gone. My father still writes articles for scholarly journals. Could it all be to hypoperfusion? And what does it mean for those of us who believe some dynamic, possibly weak tissue illness (EDS, and others) causes ME/CFS? Why has the connection been researched?

Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2012;8:599-611. doi: 10.2147/VHRM.S34874. Epub 2012 Oct 23.
    Cerebral blood flow in Alzheimer's disease.

See more popular forum discussions.