• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

POTS studies recruiting participants

taniaaust1

I hope no one minds I posted this twice as it belonged in the "active clinical studies" forum part but I want to make sure that those with POTS see this so wanted to put it here too as it could be of great help to someone..

Seeing all these POTS studies they are trying to recuit POTS patients for.. blew me away. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/search/term=Postural+Tachycardia+Syndrome Wow finally attention seems to be being put into POTS.

Ive found joining studies often useful to find out more about my health issues..
or in some of these cases could be very useful if someone wants to try out new treatments for their POTS (thou of cause you never know if you are in the control group or getting a trial drug).

Esther12

I've heard that interest has picked up in autonomic things recently.

I wouldn't be surprised if this research was more helpful for CFS patients than any of the 'CFS research' going on.