• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

POTS and ME in the UK press!

Enid

Thanks Matli - the Telegraph seems to be the most progressive in science and things medical. POTS was certainly a symptom of mine for a while amongst many others. I noted CFS used and look forward to the day when the proper name ME replaces it.

Yes - saw that too. They put "people with suspected chronic fatigue syndrome (also known as ME)" but used ME throughout the article.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I have seen it too. It gets so tiring to hear the same old things to help POTS. The supposed experts always have th same things to say, ha. Compression hose, etc. There are so many good supplements to help the body heal and help the awful symptoms. Integrative doctors seem to be the only doctors that know that. The autonomic docs need to figure it all out.